Our ROSALIE piercing ring is part of the series "VERNAISON MARKET" from our collection "LES AUDONIENS". The market owes its name to Romain Vernaison, who rented chairs from Parisian public gardens at the time, and whose canework inspired us this series.
- Handmade in France
- Metal: 18 karat ethic solid gold. Our 3 colors of gold are hypoallergenic, nickel and cadmium free. We use certified and recycled gold, respecting human rights and labor standards, and limiting its impact on the environment.
- Gemstone: 2.5mm. This piece contains a natural stone which may vary slightly in colour from the stone shown in the image.
- Clicker or Seam ring closure, for more information on how to use them, please see our guide here.
- Thickness: 1.2mm (16 gauge).
- Item sold singly
- Warranty: Each jewelry comes with its certificate of authenticity. Our setting is lifetime guarantee. Our jewelry meet the highest standards set by the Association of Professional Piercers.
DELIVERY & RETURN
Deliveries are operated by Colissimo (french post) and the price depends on your country of residence. See our Shipping Policy.
For hygiene and security, we do not accept returns and do not offer a refund unless these items are defective. So you have the guarantee that our jewelry are in optimal hygiene conditions. See our Refund Policy.